Having done an awful lot of research into this, I humbly offer the following "flags"which should help you decide for yourself whether or not the "Opportunity" you are considering is a legitimate work from home business or just another scheme designed to lighten your purse and enrich the creator of the so-called, automated," hands off", "everything done for you", software.
POSSIBLE SCAM, PONZI OR PYRAMID SCHEME
SOME WARNING SIGNS!
(1) A Video “Only” Sales Page. If you go to a website and you see a video and THAT IS IT, run for the hills. The only product owners that do this are ones that “force” you to sit through their long sales pitches and that lack enough substance to provide you with any helpful or informative content on their site. If it is a video only, it is a very good sign that the product is going to be a scam.
(2) No Way to Contact on their Website. I am sorry, but if a company cannot offer you an easy way to get in touch on their website/sales page, then they should not get your business.
(3) If the product does not offer support. One thing that I like to do with any product online is to test their support. If a product is legit and they truly care about their customers, they will provide timely “external” support and field any questions that a prospective customer may have.
(4) A 60 Day Guarantee. If the sales page of a product constantly emphasizes the fact that there is a guarantee, chances are it might be a scam. In particular if it is a 60 day guarantee, which typically means that it is a Clickbank product that typically means that the product is likely a low quality one.
(5) Constant Upsells. If the product makes you buy, then tries to make you buy again…it is likely just the start. One of the most common scams online are “low ticket” initial sales (ie. $7 products). As soon as you make your purchase, you then get inundated with upsells, downsells and sideways sells and before you know it you have been offered $100’s (sometimes $1,000’s) of addition products you need to buy to complete the program.
(6) Outrageous Claims of Success. Success overnight is not possible and any product that claims $1,000’s of income in the first month is an absolute scam.
(7) It is promoted by another GURU. Yes, if a product is being flogged by a guru that does not own it, guess what, it is probably a scam. The reason they are promoting it is not because they believe in the product, rather they have made an agreement that “if you promote my product, I will promote yours”.
(8) Fake or Scammy Pictures. If the product sales page has a big mansion, a fancy lambourghini, or someone sitting on the beach with a laptop in their hand, chances are the product is a complete scam. Companies that need to showboat like this are typically lacking in the credibility and actual product quality department (ever heard of “short man syndrome” lol). Avoid at all measures.
(9) Recruiting: Emphasis is on referring new members and not on sales. Possible to earn on ONLY referrals.
(10) Using "scare" tactics: "HURRY, buy before it's too late" This is a limited time offer. Don't lose out. This offer will appear only this once, if you don't sign now, you will never get this chance again. These are typical phrases used by scammers. DON'T MAKE RUSHED DECISIONS.
Investigate thoroughly before signing on.
1. Simple system, slow and steady, certainly not a Get Rich Quick. Sales page sets out all you need to know to use the programme. Any videos available on YouTube are made by members who have generously donated their time and expertise to help "newbies" coming in.
2.. Contact. On the home page is a clearly marked "Support" button, available 24/7. Any issues are promptly dealt with and can be tracked through the whole procedure via a tracking number assigned to each support ticket. Also, under FAQ on the home page, you can joina number of support forums who will answer any and all questions put to them, and offer very good advice on improving your business.
3.. Guarantees: There is no way that guarantees can be given, as the member purchases Credit Packs which allow him to advertise on the Traffic Exchange. The only guarantee that My Advertising Pays gives is that EVERY member who clicks ten ads a day will share in the profit. EVERY MEMBER WHO JOINS M.A.P. GETS PAID 72 TIMES EVERY DAY.
4. Constant Upsells: These do not exist. Every member can start with a 30 day FREE TRIAL and if he/she wishes to continue, must buy at least one $49.99 credit pack and click on ten ads per day. THAT IS IT! Within the Traffic Exchange there are various members who have written ebooks and/or set up marketing funnels
5. M.AP.does not promise outrageous earnings, but obviously, if one has a huge number of referrals in one's team, the earnings will increase proportionately.
6. Recruiting is optional and earnings do not depend on referrals. Referral commissions are paid on only on one's personal referrals. There are no fancy up or downlines, once again promising impossible earnings.
7. MAP is promoted by its members and its Founder Mike Deese, not by so called "Gurus" in return for their endorsements.
8. Fake and Scammy pictures are not part of the M.A.P. philosophy. This is a solid, advertising company which has no need to fake pictures of bathing beauties on the beach using laptops, with yachts conveniently moored in the background.
9. Members cannot earn on referrals only. They must buy at least one advertising credit pack to qualify, and their referrals also must buy at least one credit pack.
10. A product that has real value. Advertising is one of the biggest industries on the internet today and MAP credit packs afford the buyer genuine, realistically priced advertising for any product they wish to promote.
11. MAP is happy to let you take your time to make a decision, this is why they offer you a one month FREE trial to test the system. Very often a sponsor will "pay it forward" with a credit pack so that the Free Trial member can see actual growth in his account.
EVERY MEMBER WHO HAS AT LEAST ONE CREDIT PACK AND CLICKS 10 ADS A DAY, EARNS MONEY EVERY DAY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
"My Advertising Pays"
REFUNDED over $2 000 000 (two million dollars) to those affected.
This has convinced us that this is a good, solid business.